Friday, September 12, 2008

My sweet husband


I thought you would enjoy a look at my husband's favorite build-the-house clothes. I promise I bought him two brand new pairs of carpenter pants and he has several pairs of work boots in the closet, but sometimes the new just can't replace the old lived in ones.

Please note the shoe laces on the boots are half white because they are falling apart and the leather is worn down to the steel toe...

These shorts, wow, what a fashion statement. When he puts them on I know this is a business day and we are going out in the yard to WORK! Note the aeration channels built into the "business region" so you get that air flow through there. I noticed that he took a utility knife to one of the hems the other day when some strings were hanging down...

I wonder how many more days of hard labor they will last? We'll probably have a little memorial service for them and bury them in a little box in the yard next to the poor dead lizard who is buried in an old Gatorade bottle, but that is another story for another day...

No comments: